Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Emerging Back Into the Convention Tracking Game!

 Hello everyone.  

After far too long a hiatus I am slowly pushing myself back into the whole CAP-TX thing.  Many are the factors that found me drifting away from this labor of love and many are the inspirations to return at long last.  

Suffice it to say that at this late stage of 2023 I do not wish the entire year to pass by without something new here to help direct fans of the Texas convention scene to those shows that remain.  Next year it is my hope to be back in the saddle at full and bring everyone the most comprehensive resource for finding Texas conventions of fan interest in 2024.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this site and my efforts over so many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment