Monday, February 18, 2013

Want to Attend Staple! For Free? Then Tell Me Why


Late this week the details of Staple! The Independent MediaExpo (along with an interview with the founder) will appear on this very website.  In the mean time I would like to give you the opportunity to attend this amazing event for free!  “Uncle Staple” was goodly enough to forward a pair of passes to the show (held March 2-3, 2013 in Austin, Texas) to share with those who frequent this site.  Now I just need to find them a new home!


If you are able to attend Staple! next weekend then please send me an email and briefly explain why you should get the free passes.  I will look over all of the entries and choose the most compelling explanation as the winner.  The lucky recipient will be notified by email and the passes will be mailed right away.  Please be sure to be able to reply to your email promptly so I can get the tickets to you in time should you win, or include a mailing address with your entry to save some time. 

This contest will close on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 12 PM Central (so as to be able to get the tickets in the mail as soon as possible).  Use “Send Me to Staple” in the subject of your email so I know it is not spam.  I look forward to reading the reasons why you should go to Staple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment